Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Err Mmm Ufffff

It is gross. I am embarrassed every time it happens. And I do not know what to do about it.
This woman, yes a 'woman', call her a girl if you please (as if I care), has been haunting me for the past 10 months now.
Maybe more.
She is some sort of a freak. So much so, that as soon as she appears anywhere near, I almost wish I knew apparition and disapparition. Till that time the loo, the stairs, the baag, the bagiche, the road, the terrace, they all do it for me. They provide me a place to escape her sight.
Now, she comes and stands near me and says... Aaahh! Your hair smell lovely! *Run to hide*
Then, she comes to me and says, WOW! You are wearing an amazing perfume. *Sigh*
When I eat, she comes and says, your mom makes lovely aloo paranthas. Tell her that I will come home and eat at your place. *Buzz Off!*
Another time she enters the place and says, You make me jealous, you got such a nice hair cut. (She says this at a time when I am cursing myself for having got my long hair chopped off. Hmph!)
Pretty shoes, will you take me to the shop you pick them up from? She asks.
Skeeter tells her the name of the shop, but she insists that she would go with Skeeter and only that. *What sins have I committed?*
Conclusion: I have to re-think if I have a right to smell good, dress well, eat well, speak well, write well and what not. I swear I will strangle her some day. She is killing my patience brutally.

26 comments:

dRoZzY!!! said...

and who is this? we need to know more about her before we comment or maybe even pass a jugdement ;)

Reeta Skeeter said...

dRoZzY: Told ya. :|

Juhi said...

Who is this mystery woman? I am sure someone who adores you and your style!

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

she's a lesb!an!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! You're famous Skeets! You got stalkers chasing you! Cheers!
On the other hand, if she ain't pretty, dial 100! If she is, I second loon gal ..take that lesbian!

Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh said...

Damn, I know how it feels, sadly :(
But in my case, they were guys, yes, were. I thought of writing about it but somehow was reluctant as the details were not simple as yours ;-)

Chan said...

We think the double identities are getting to Miss Skeeter. Are we seeing split personalities - one doing "smell good...and what not", the other jealous and admiring at the same time?!

~ ॐ ~ said...

super...

enjoy ;)

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

hey aweeeeeesome blog... keep it up!! rock on! n plzz chk mine out..
http://harinip.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Lol!! A woman stalker..

Pritika said...

pooah baby...but give her a break, you dont have to spend time with her but you know what? She's only trying to get on your good side, forgive her :D

umangexuberance said...

uhm uhm skeeter stalked!!!
:D :D :D

MeMyself_n_I said...

hahahaha sounds absolutely terrifying. a female admirer. :-p

Unknown said...

Oooooh. She SERIOUSLY likes you. Of course the motives behind it could be anything. Have you thought of ways in which to put her off?

Reeta Skeeter said...

juhi: you know now
====================================
loon gal: maybe :|
====================================
vertigo head: Ya ya I am :P She is pretty. Pretty annoying ;D
====================================
gonecase: hehe :D write write :P
====================================
chan: Bang on dude! Glad to see you here...
====================================
~||om||~: Haanji why not ;D
====================================
Harini: Thanks for stopping by. Yeah will visit you blog soon :D Happy Blogging dear!
====================================
j: Yep :|
====================================
pritika: No she isn't. full o' shit she is. *Puke*
====================================
umangexuberance: yeah :( *bachao*
====================================
MeMyself_n_I: Very. Believe me.
====================================
Woodsmoke: Well my greatest success lies in the fact that I have managed almost a no-talk thingy with her... Hi and Hello bas. But remarks are her dessert :| ;D
Actually I am fed up. Pitegi wo :D

Anonymous said...

hi, im from malaysia, my name is elene. im moving to delhi soon, and i have no idea on what to expect. hope we can be friends!

R said...

Give it to her next time, man. She can't test your patience like that.

You could also think of going towards the dark side of life... She likes you after all. :P

umangexuberance said...

by the way i tagged u reeta...where is the reply??? :| :| :|

~ Deeps ~ said...

so is she still behind u ?

Keshi said...

who is this btw????? sounds like a psycho! TC girl.

Keshi.

R said...

Hey thanks for dropping by.

Good luck with your stalker!

Prax said...

N-Y-M-P-H-O-M-A-N-I-A-C

She catches ya alone,
And lo, ya are gone!

Ankur said...

she wud just want to be friends with u,,is t bad?? Probably she does not know better ways,,,or worst she does not have any friends,..I wud say be generous Reeta :-)

Reeta Skeeter said...

All: :)
===================================
Ankur: I have given her enough time and have been my friendly best.
She has a LOT of friends.
I HAVE been good to her and she HAS only made life worse for me aise ya waise :|
So :)

Prax said...

I came back reopenin' your archives to see this post again!

And my comment
And your comment on my comment
Or the lack of it ;-)

Reeta Skeeter said...

Prax: She is still MAD!