Picture this: Skeets with a ballooned face, muttering and muddling hurriedly under her breath; walking fast.
For self-satisfaction, or merely putting the cribbing mind into words, Skeety came up with a set of Movie Rules, which obviously none will follow :| ; but which, if followed, will make movie-watching a pleasant experience.
- A Queue is a Q is a Queue.
None will drop a single precious popcorn (slurrrp), none will spill their drink if the queue is followed.
- Make it a point to reach early for the movie (atleast 10 minutes prior).
- Keep your digicams, sweets (chewies), data cables, other such stuff at home/in your car when you know you are going for a movie.
- When using public loos (read the ones at the movie hall) or for that matter the ones at home, ALWAYS remember that time seems to stretch itself longer when you are on the other (out) side of the loo.
So be quick. Ha!
- Mind your feet!
- Keep your mobile phone on Silent/Off mode. The aliens are watching!