Friday, August 3, 2007

Skeeter gets Tagged

If I rememer correctly (bad memory mine, you all should know about it by now), this is the first Tag I am executing. Thanks to J. I was tagged once before by none other than J, but simply kept delaying the post. Then J moved to another blog, and I was no longer obliged to do it.
Life is hell at the moment and I am forcing myself to do this tag to vent out anger, murder boredom and drown thoughts.
J wants me to write about the kind of people I judge.
Here they are:
1.Those who don't have the balls to do what they preach.
2.Liars, who think they are smart and also that the world is a fool.
3.Those who despise others about their ways but do the same things themselves.
Ok, this makes me even angrier. So, I end here.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa... there's something about this tag isn't it.. leaves the person much more angrier.. Lol!!

Umm, previous tag.. hhmmm, I didn't know that.

Hope all's well.

Unknown said...

Oh and no. 3, I refer to as the 'holier than thou' adds a bit of sarcasm, from the divine ;)

Unknown said...

I'm reading Sharon Osbourne- Extreme, The Autobiography :P

Hip Grandma said...

don't you judge anyone or anything else?seem to be pretty tolerant.My list is longer.Cranky old woman you see.But I agree with you.

Unknown said...

Spiderman or a Batman would be easier to follow ;)

Unknown said...

Now I shall do some magic, a la pottar style!!

Unknown said...

Oppss.. Potter :D

Unknown said...

Done!! Have cast a spell >:)

Anonymous said...

Reeta

Thanks for dropping by my blog and I like this part on your note:

"Liars, who think they are smart and also that the world is a fool."

YES, concur.

Have a fine INDIA morning !!!

R said...

I love sarcasm in here. The first point being the one I most agree with. Way to go!

R said...

I love sarcasm in here. The first point being the one I most agree with. Way to go!

Ankur Arora said...

i somehow feel that one should avoid judging people, so i don't know wot ta say...but the 3 kinds of ppl u mentioned do exist!